< Powrót do wszystkich aktualności
Workshop on Business Modeling >>>>>>>
Poznański InQbator (Poznański Park Naukowo-Technologiczny Fundacji UAM), KIE UEP oraz EIT ICT Labs Germany zapraszają na bezpłatne warsztaty: Workshop on Business Modeling, które dbędą się one 5 grudnia 2014r.
Do you have an innovative idea in mind but you don′t know how to get things started?
Are you a creative student who wants to get a first insight view on business modeling?
In both cases you are invited to join us for a FREE workshop in Business Modeling with experts from Berlin and Poznań.
On December 5th you will have a chance to participate in the full day workshop on Business Modeling. After a general introduction where we will teach you all the important facts about Business Modeling, you will get the chance to work on your ideas in interdisciplinary teams.
What is required?
The workshop itself is for free but since English is the nowadays lingua franca and the workshop will be hosted by a coach coming from Germany, good English skills are mandatory. Of course this doesn′t mean you need to speak on a native level.
Due to the limited number of tickets, you may be asked for participation confirmation couple days before the event. Please let us know earlier if somehow you won′t be able to take part in our workshop.
What will you get?
- learn how to use Business Model Canvas as a tool,
- discuss your ideas with experts and get direct feedback from them,
- meet with other students from different subjects and may find potential partners for your idea,
- get a chance to win a 5h long face-to-face coaching session on your business idea with professionals from InQbator,
- be awarded a certificate.